Marriage is not only a social institution but also a Sunnah of our Prophet (pbuh). Islam allows two individuals, belonging to the opposite sex, to have sexual relations as well as progeny through the sacred bond of marriage. Marriage is the foundation of the Islamic society and it is a natural state in which all men and women are supposed to live in. The concept of pairing of males and females finds its mention in the Holy Quran. The institution of marriage happens to be an intrinsic part of human nature and the natural order.
Due to its religious and social significance we find that people wish to settle down in life, sooner or later. Keeping this in mind how can anybody explain the fact that many women end up as spinsters and many men remain bachelors throughout their life?
If we analyze such cases we find that there are two types of situations which commonly prevail:
1. Firstly there are people who try their level best to get married but are unable to do so and
2. Secondly there are people who willingly chose to not get married.
Therefore, it would be wrong to assume that each of these cases can be attributed to black magic because there are many people out there who prefer to remain single out of their own free will. They may have live-in relationships or no relationships at all but they seem to be disinterested in the institution of marriage. Such people are cunningly misled by the devil so that they go against the tenets of Islam and disobey Allah (swt). Satan has his own way of whispering into the hearts of people and enticing them into doing things which are deviant.
Now coming to the main issue, we find that there are plenty of cases wherein people are willing to get married yet they are face hurdles in their path. These cases can be attributed to black magic and they depict certain symptoms. The reasons behind such happening can be quite a few such as:
1. Envious relatives
2. A discarded and jealous lover
3. To seek revenge
4. To bring disgrace upon a family
The cases in which the marriage of a girl or a boy has been blocked through black magic can be identified by the following symptoms:
1. Dearth of good proposals
2. Even if marriage proposals do come, they do not materialize. Something goes wrong at the last moment.
3. Usually the girl or the boy becomes finicky at the mention of marriage. They lose interest in getting married. They begin to hold negative views on marriage and they turn down every good proposal which comes their way.
4. Nightmares or dreams of scary or repulsive things such as filthy toilets, snakes or tantriks doing pooja.
5. On being asked about marriage, the girls who are under a spell make excuses such as, ‘I have seen so many marriages going to the rocks. So I would not like to jump into this pit’. They basically turn against the institution of marriage.
The above mentioned symptoms can help the victims to identify their problem. Through spiritual assistance the victim can not only alleviate their problem but also identify their enemy/enemies so that they can maintain a safe distance from them- in the future.
Keep Me In Your Prayers,