Amel Soname Contact
Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site .
Friday, 10 January 2014
SYMPTOMS OF BLACK MAGIC INDUCED TINNITUS
If we consider tinnitus from the medical viewpoint we find that it is a disorder characterized by ringing, swooshing, hissing or some other kinds of sounds which are heard by the patient. The problem is that such sounds are not produced by an exterior source but they arise from within the patient’s mind. So basically it is a very frustrating problem which can even lead to insanity and suicidal tendencies if left unchecked.
Despite rapid advancements in the field of medical science it is quite amusing that the cause of tinnitus still remains shrouded in mystery. In most of the cases the doctors fail to pinpoint the exact cause of tinnitus. Moreover, the doctors have also failed to find out a permanent cure for tinnitus. Whatever little treatment is available is only meant to relax the patient so that he or she may be able to cope with the anxiety caused by tinnitus.
So does this indicate inefficiency on the part of the doctors? Well this is not the case. The reason why tinnitus continues to intrigue and baffle the doctors despite rapid advancements in science and technology is that it is not a physical disorder at all. The problem of tinnitus has a paranormal angle to it which is the reason why it is beyond the scope of medical science.
So by now I have made it clear that tinnitus is not a medical problem. Through medical treatment, tinnitus can just be partially controlled but not completely cured because the problem lies elsewhere. Constant or intermittent buzzing sound in the ear can drive even a sane person crazy. So for those who are suffering from this dreadful disorder it is better to try uprooting the problem through spiritual healing. This disorder can lead to hordes of other problems because the victim is unable to get a good night’s sleep or concentrate on his job. The pressure on the mind can really get on the victim’s nerves.
Look out for the following symptoms to be sure that the enemy is trying to stab you in the back by means of black magic:
1. You hear abnormal sounds such as swooshing, ringing, chirping etc without any external source. These sounds seem to emanate from within your own mind.
2. Your work, peace of mind and family relationships get affected as you are unable to focus due to the obtrusive sounds.
3. Your life tends to slow down.
4. You have nightmares
5. You feel tired all the time
6. You have a debilitated mind
7. You feel suicidal due to the incontrollable situation in which you are.
A plethora of such cases occur when people attend rock concerts which usually have blasting music. As far as music is concerned it is quite certain that it is a satanic activity and therefore, prohibited in Islam. Allah (swt) says in Surah Luqman, verse 6, ‘And there are amongst men, those that purchase idle tales to mislead (men) from the path of Allah…”
Hazrat Abd Allah ibn Mas’ud (ra) has explained the words ‘idle tales’ as follows:
“By Allah its meaning is music”. (Sunan al Bayhaqi,1/223)
So without mincing any words I would like to warn everyone about Satan’s musical trap. Through these rock concerts the satanic devils use strange, loud sounds to hypnotize the listeners so that they can be led them astray.
If you doubt this then here are some statements given by rock musicians in which all of them agree that there is something demonic and paranormal about rock music.
1. Angus Young, a leading guitarist once admitted that by the time he was half way through the first number he felt as if he was being steered by someone else. He said that he felt as though he was possessed on the stage.
2. Jimmy Hendrix once remarked, ‘I can explain everything better through music. You hypnotize people and when you get people at their weakest point you can preach into their sub-conscious what we want to say’.
3. John Lennon said, ‘I felt like a hollow temple with many spirits, each passing through me, each inhabiting me for a little time and then leaving me to be replaced by another.
4. While explaining his vulgar gestures during his concerts Michael Jackson said, ‘It happens subliminally. It is the music that compels me to do so. You don not think about it. It just happens. I am a slave to the rhythm’.
These statements come straight from the horse’s mouth, so there is no room for any doubt. I have mentioned only a few such statements to elucidate my point that tinnitus, black magic, rock concerts and demonic activities are all inter-related and they form a vicious circle. The only way to break free from all this is by seeking help from Allah (swt) and through His remembrance and worship.
Keep Me In Your Prayers,