Amel Soname Contact
Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site .
Friday, 10 January 2014
SYMPTOMS OF BLACK MAGIC INDUCED AVERSION FROM RELIGION
So far we have seen umpteen types of black magic spells which aim to achieve a specific purpose. For example: the love spells are meant to attract new lovers or to retain the present ones, the revenge spells are meant to bring harm to the victim and so on and so forth. However, the spell for creating aversion from Islam is not a direct spell but it is a part of a bigger plan. This spell precedes the actual spell and is cast in those cases wherein the tantrik fears that the religious or spiritual nature of the victim can hinder the progress of his actual spell.
Remembrance of Allah (swt), regular Salaah, observing fast during the holy month of Ramadan and reciting the Holy Quran can bless a person with positive energies and protect him from all sorts of negativity. The Holy Quran is a source of healing and a blessing for those who recite it. Surah Baqarah, Surah Naas and Falaq and some other verses are specially meant for doing away with the negative effects of black magic. These verses cannot be challenged by any black magician of the world, however powerful he might me. Therefore, if the victim is religious then this becomes a stumbling block in the way of the black magician. Unless he succeeds in distracting the victim from religious activities and from Allah (swt)’s remembrance it will be next to impossible for him to cast a spell on him.
Therefore, such cases are quite challenging for the black magicians as they have to work doubly hard to achieve success and satisfy their clients.
If unfortunately, the victim has no idea about these cunning ploys used in black magic then he is bound to fall prey to the black magician’s tricks. His mind will then be successfully hypnotized and he will turn averse towards religion unconsciously. At this stage, the victim can be compared to a person who is offered food laced with drugs to incapacitate him before robbing him. Without the healing power of Quran the victim will then acquiesce to whatever his happening to him. Satanic jinnat will get an iron grip over his mind and then they can bend and twist it in whichever direction it suits them.
Therefore, it is a must that if a person feels that he has started losing interest in carrying out the obligatory duties of Islam all of a sudden, then he/she should become observant.
The following symptoms can help the victim in identifying his problem:
1. You find adhaan intolerable and feel like running away to avoid listening to it.
2. You suddenly lose interest in Salaah and other religious activities for no apparent reason.
3. If you recite the Holy Quran then the jinnat will whisper into your ears umpteen times to distract you. They will try to threaten you or bully you also so that you get fed up and stop the recitation.
4. Sometimes the black magic jinnat resort to silly ways to prevent you from Salaah. Real life experiences show that the victim starts feeling so cold during the winters that he is unable to muster enough courage to perform wudhoo. The victim is made to imagine that he is feeling extremely cold. This prevents the victim from offering salaah.
5. In case the victim is spiritual then the evil jinnat know that the victim will leave no stones unturned in trying to break the spell. They will start reciting Muawwidhatayn or maybe Surah Baqarah. In order to prevent this from happening the evil jinnat resort to another silly trick. Real-life experience shows that the jinnat try to entice the victim and so the victim starts feeling a strong urge to go on an outing. This is a cunning trick to keep the victim away from home so that he cannot break the spell through Quranic recitation.
These are the main cunning tricks used to keep the victim away from religious duties. If the black magician succeeds in his mission only then can he cast the actual spell.
Keep Me In Your Prayers,